Monday, April 26, 2010

BEACH DRAMA

Channel Surfing
with Jimbo The Cart Boy
BEACH DRAMA

Everyone knows beach drama has been around ever since the first beach was invented, right? Well noting is more unpleasant then seeing it first hand, or worse yet being the main recipient of it!

So what’s a person to do? Get yelled at and have sand kicked in your face? NO WAY!

One possible solution would be to hire a massive mussel packed body guard, resembling a QUENCH Spotter per say. But body guards can be expensive and may not always be around when the drama unfolds. And they just may be a little too preoccupied at any given moment to come to your rescue, if ya know what I mean (see exhibit A).
Exibit A: See? Too preoccupied to protect anyone!

So one day I was thumbing through some old comic books and I came across this add…
And I’m thinking to myself, (light bulb over head goes on) here’s the solution EVERYONE can benefit from. The age old proven brilliance of Charle’s Atlas’s "Dynamic-Tension" program!

That’s right folks, the best defense is a great offence! A little something to prepare yourself with for the day when YOU will need to stick up for YOURSELF.

So I sent away for a program myself and in a few short weeks I got freekin’ busting out of my skin ripped and transformed myself from wimp, to pimp! Just look at the before and after results, see for yourself…
Before Charle’s Atlas’s "Dynamic-Tension" program:
Don’t I look pathetic?

After Charle’s Atlas’s "Dynamic-Tension" program:
See what I’m talking about? Just look at that physique!

So if you’re tired of being a scrawny pencil necked weakling and want to be the “King of the Beach” then don’t delay. Take a lesson from Mac like I did, and get the Charle’s Atlas’s "Dynamic-Tension" program today! And remember beach drama should never be tolerated!

SURF SAFE!

Jimbo The Cart Boy
Be sure to visit my blog at:
http://jimbothecartboy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment